- You are able to set up a Jira Service Desk
- You have mastered the skill of styling a customer portal and you can create queues and SLAs for your Service Desk team
- You can automate common tasks
No prior knowledge is required if you are responsible for only managing Service Desk projects. If you are going to manage Jira in general, we advise you to follow our first.
- Create a Service Desk project
- Set up request types
- Create Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Integrate with a Confluence knowledge base
- Add e-mail accounts
- Adjust the look and feel of Jira
- Make agents, customers, and other Jira users
- Create and adjust automation rules
Coffee, tea and a delicious lunch are included. Don't forget to bring your laptop!
This training takes place at the top of the Avisi tower in Arnhem, directly next to Arnhem Central Station.